Fashion Sketches


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ebay Dolls for Sale

Whew!!! I alway customize dolls everytime I am stressed out. I made three dolls and I am selling them on ebay (3 dolls?! imagine how stressed I was at work.. hehehehe)... Well here they are... along with the Links of their listings on ebay. ^_^ hope you like them!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I repainted her face and hand sewn the gown... I was planning to made her some shoes but i have no time to do so...

Here's the link to more of her photos!!! :D

http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280250227824&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Here's my second doll. She's originally a Generation girl Lara... I really love her turn out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280250216356&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Here's my third doll... She's a Bead blast Barbie... I believe that she was one of the first few dolls to use the mackie face mold for the Barbie Playline... but better to check it out to make sure.. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280250221736&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Sometimes, life can really be though but I am glad that I have this hobby is on hell of a therapy for me... Like what I have said... If life is not working to your advantage. Just customize your life... the way I customize my little girls!!! till next time!!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really gorgeous! im not conniving or anything but its the best one of your best works! or better yet, one of the best out there (in our country atleast) im happy that the outcome of your outlet is very good :) Love you hun! :)

Anonymous said...

These dolls are adorable aswell. I saw na all of your dollsand your collection is quite impressive. Hope that I too can make one. The brunette with the red dress is just perfect to me. :) -anette