Fashion Sketches


Monday, October 15, 2007

My Beyoncé Doll


I really find Beyoncé very fascinating. She's a true diva... and in a really good way of course. So I decided to make a Beyoncé doll of my own.


I purchased this doll from ebay. she has this coffee brown hair and a really cool swimsuit.


















Now, how can I make her to look like a diva... hmm... after a few moments of mind numbing brainstorming (...hmmm.. well it also involves looking her photos over the net... ;9) I have to do something with her hair. So I decided to give her some highlights... I only have golden blonde in stock so i had to dye it first before proceeding.

Talk about lip surgery... i have to close her mouth go give that divalicious allure... ;9 well I pouted it a bit... hehehehehe... You can see the contrast putty so I can show you which part of the lips are added.

Doing her make up was also hard since she was the first AA doll that I ever repainted...

I even repositioned her limbs to give her the 'umf' factor.








...Whew that was hard but I'm glad with the results. To complete the whole look.. I added some shimmery earrings and crochet a silver dress with a beaded bottom hem fringes... I've put some matching silver strappy mules and.....Drum roll please.........






















Here she is!!! My very own... THE one and only... THE fabulous!!! Beyoncé!!!


I added the diamonds background inspired by her ad for Armani...

























Here's another photo... this one is inspired by her concert poster here in our country... Too bad I forgot to take some photos of her whole outfit... I erased the joints to make her somewhat "realistic"... hehehehe... Hope you liked it... till my next blog... Oh by the way. Just a hint for my next project. Let's just say she's a PRETTY WOMAN... ;9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabooche! Great work! Finally got to see your famous creations! Can't wait to see the feature on your works on TV! Keep it up! Ü