Fashion Sketches


Friday, June 12, 2009

Perfect Doesn't Work...

I have strive to perfect my doll customization for quite some time. This is one of my favorite actresses of all time and when she made this movie, I was so thrilled since I am a fan of the glamour years... meaning the fifties or the post World War II era. Everything was just stylish. I wasn't able to take photos of the whole customization process but then I was happy with the result. Here she is!!! Nicole Kidman as a Stepford wife.






I even made a mock up movie poster ^_^

Like what Nicole Kidman said in the movie "It's not all about perfection". She's right. What we can do with our lives is not to strive for perfection but strive for constant betterment as an individual. Work with the flaws! It's normal... Just turn it around to your advantage.
Till next blog!!! Tootles!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Lisa Neault said...

I love how you reproduced Nicole in this movie! Marvelous!

Anonymous said...

This dolls is a total lookalike. Nicely done! :) -anette here