Fashion Sketches


Monday, May 11, 2009

Barracuda!!! Revised

Finally! I am done with the last installment! Here she is!


This is the best photo I found I especially like her lip color here.

Actually, I have painted her freckles if you look closely you can see it slightly showing...
look a little harder... closer.. closer... ^_^ Try clicking the photo for a larger
view then you can see her freckles.

I like this photo so much!!! So Asian!!! :D It shows her features in the right places...
Till next blog!!! Tootles!!! ;)

My hubby thought that Lucy Looked like a litte washed out so I added some eyeshadow on the lids... Well if you ask me she looked too natural... as if Lucy is not wearing any makeup at all... after a few touch ups... Voila!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore your writing kind, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep penning due to the fact that it just worth to look through it.
looking forward to look over much more of your current writing, regards!