Fashion Sketches


Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth....

Hello! For this entry. I'll show you a celebrity with a very interesting life its like a three ring circus... if you know what I mean... Well here she is... THE ONE AND ONLY... Take a guess.....
^_^ Well Britney of course!!!!

Here is the original factory paint... I rebodied her and did a major overhaul... the hair.. the make up... the usual... ihihihihi... Drumroll please......BRRRRRR..... TADA!!!!

I made the outfit inspired by the gown she wore on the Circus album cover. I have no idea how the res of the gown looks like especially the bottom part so I just made it what I thought it would look like.


My brother said that it looked like a cotton candy... woopi! it was the look I was aiming for since cotton candies can be found in the circus.

One thing I like about her is that she manage to comeback eventhough she had a hard time the first time around. Just like in customizing. Like the energizer bunny, no matter how tiring it is... In customizing you can always can go On and on and on.... TIll next blog!!! Tootles!!! ^_^


No comments: