Fashion Sketches


Monday, May 18, 2009

You Can Never Go Back!

For the longest time I've been in love with a particular facemold of Barbie. Actually, It's not Barbie's it's her friend. Her name is Steffie and from then on the face mold was known as the steffie face mold. She's not your average face. She has this chameleon pout that can make her into a innocent dame into a seductive temptress. She doesn't come by that much recently except for collectors Item or model muse bodied dolls.

For the love of Steffie, I decided to make an OOAK doll. African American Steffies are hard to come by. So I dyed mine and turn her into ebony black. I flocked the hair with a contrast corn blonde hair.

Borrowed some fashion from my other dolls et voila!!!







I guess she got tired from all the posing... heheheheh ;)


Isn't she fab! She may not be the usual celebrity doll projects that I usually make. But I am pretty sure that she's a celebrity in her own right.
Till next blog!!! Tootles!!! ^_^

No comments: