Fashion Sketches


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alpha Male

Hehehehe... I was tasked to make this male Tonner doll to look differently... It was hard since painting male faces is not my thing but here it goes

Here's the original face paint. I erased the eyebrows when I remember to take a shot for
before profiles. The wig was removed when I got him... hmmmm.. think think think...

A little paint here and there....

Hehehehe... the result was okay but I am not as happy as I hoped I would be... He appears to be going into a gay pride parade of some sort... Oh what the hell! He still looks hot...
Though I need some practice with the stubbles...


Btw, I also added a tattoo on his back... So the female doll (or male .. ;) ;) ) would have something too look at when looking at the ceiling mirrors... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..... '_' WHATEVE! Tootles!




No comments: