Fashion Sketches


Monday, April 13, 2009

My Ponytail Birthday

Hehehehe... I just found some photos from my surprise birthday party. It was my BF's and best friend's idea... My brother had an idea about it so when i whined about them not greeting me on my day he plainly said "ANG ARTE MO!!!" . So, I went to bed and fell asleep. Then at around 6am int he morning my brother was knocking very LOUDLY at my room. When I opened the door, I saw pink arrows at the floor...


Hehehe.. just by looking at the drawings, I can tell where this arrow would lead me to

A couple of steps more and...
WOOHOO!!! LAVETT!!! A surprise Vintage Barbie Themed party.
(sorry guys if you won't see me and my friends in this blog it's 6am in the morning
and most of us are very oily... bed head?! take a guess... hehehehe ;))

Just to give you an idea here are the food that they prepared for me
The sauce was creamy and based from how the bacon was sliced I know
that my friend LC made it... hehehhe... OC!!! ;)

Feast for the health buff this whole wheat sandwich is a
guilt-free treat even the eggs!!! Check out the decoration
Alaveet

The ice cream cake was a blast to eat... It's my birthday can you
blame me for binging?! I got to keep the doll! (my hun repainted and restyled
this repro). Love you!!! :-*

Here are the props: I kept almost everything except for the edible
ones... BURP! :-O

(Snaps for my BF and BFF!!! the food was delish!!! Even for my brother for
the bad acting... JOKE!!!! you got me there!!!!)

As a bonus all of us wore different shirts with Barbie as a design.


It was Barbie overload!!! It was a perfect day!!! I would like to thank everyone
for the effort... the good food... the fab setup... everything I can think of.
As always, Barbie never fails to make people happy... not only me but those whom I
love as well!!! Till next! ^_^

No comments: