Fashion Sketches


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easy...Breezy... Beautiful...

Here is the first installment of my Charlie's Angels Series... The new version so to speak. Its very obvious from the pic that my first repaint is Drew.

I picked this photo as a reference for her make up
here is Drew before I took over her face... she literally naked... sorry for the nippies! ;)

Here's the finished product! I hope I achieved the look that I want. I am pretty much happy with the results. Though my camera seems to turn everything to orange but in person, her makeup is is closer to the make up referrence.

Unlike my reference, I made her look slightly to the side as if she's looking on the horizon.
Talk about staring into space.. nyihihihihi...



I muted the color for this one!

Well for this one, I totally removed the color! ;)
I hope I could finish the two remaining girls soon. Till next!
Tootles! ^_^

No comments: