Fashion Sketches


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MM Divas!

For this set of blog, I would be showing 2 of the dolls I repainted the past weeks. Though I haven't made outfits for them I am happy with the results! Thanks to my Wowo who constantly coaches me with my repaints. :-*

First is Cher, well almost everyone knows her. I got her from a lot that I bought a couple of months back. Actually I liked the halfbreed Cher than the 80s version which is shown below. So, I took matters into my own hands... hehehehehe... :))
First, I took care of the hair... I washed the hair gel off then boil straight the hair.



After a few scalded fingers, I have managed to straighten her hair. WOOPI!
Now to the hard but super fun part, repainting.

TADA!!! here's the finished product. Actually, I brought this doll to work and took this photo. I cropped the background so you won't see unecessary notes... memos... ahihihihihi ;)
I used a Best model outfit for the meantime but I have an outfit already in mind. ;)


For the second set, I chose a Beyoncé head. Unlike the one that I made before, this facemold was really meant for the Beyoncé doll.

I have to pluck to lashes out or they might get in the way as I repaint.

Here she is! I made her wear an old Barbie the I have. I adjusted to back part to fit her
well. Since I have made a gold gown for her. I am thinking of making her a more
colorful gown that will compliment her skin tone.

Actually, I have another Pop diva repainted. She already has an outfit and
completely styled. But that would be another blog. Till next! Tootles! ;)

No comments: